Cosmetic Procedure Rates
WHY HEALTH CARE COST ARE HIGHER IN THE UNITED STATES… An MRI costs $1,080 in the U.S. and $250 in Costa Rica, Brazil or France.
- Administrative costs of running our health care system are astronomical. About one quarter of health care cost is associated with administration, which is far higher than in any other country.
- Health care costs so much in the U.S. that we spend more than other countries do on many of the same things.
- Doctors also earn more for doing the same thing in the U.S. than they do in other countries, and a lot of suppliers charge more for things like durable medical equipment in the U.S. than in other countries.
- U.S. has below-average supply and utilization of physicians, hospitals beds
- Prices for drugs,office visits, and procedures are highest in the U.S.
- Use of expensive medical technology more common in the U.S.
- Despite high health care spending, quality indicators show variable performance in the U.S.
|Most rates are close to an average price, will vary from one person to another.Fields that are left blank are on purpose or not available.
Airfare and hotels are not included.
|Liposuction (one area)||500||500||550||4,000|
|Liposuction (three areas)||3,250||6,800|
|Liposuction (five areas)||4,800||5,700(5 days)||9,700|
|Laser liposuction (per area)||900||4,000|
|Thigh lift (liposuction)||5,200||2,000||3,400||5,540|
|Arm lift (Brachioplasty surgery)||5,250||3,300(5 days)||6,500|
|Arm lift (liposuction)||1,200||1,250||1,000(4 days)||2,000|
|Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)||4,200||3,500||8,200|
|Hip Liposuction||1,200||1,000||1,000(5 days)||3,400|
|Buttock Fat injection|
|Buttock Augmentation – with fat transfer (Brazilian Butt Lift)||4,800||3,500||4,400(11 days)||10,000|
|Upper Body Lift||4,500(13 days)||14,000|
|Lower Body Lift(tummy tuck, thigh lift, buttock lift)||4,500||11,875(13 days)||20,000|
|Buttock Implants (semi solid siicone implants)||3,800||2,000||3,200||4,900|
|Lipoabdominoplasty(complete tummy tuck & liposuction of abdomen, hips, waiste)||3,700||3,500||6,000(11 days)||8,200|
|Labiaplasty(reduces & reshapes enlarged labia minora)||1,500||1,500(3 days)||3,800|
|Vaginaplasty(to correct stretched vaginal muscles resulting from child birth)||1,750||5,500(3 days)||6,900|
|Viginaplasty & Labiaplasty (combination)||3,200||8,150||9,600|
|Viginaplasty & Perineoplasty (combination)(to tighten vigina & stretched perineum)||2,860||6,800||7,450|
|Pubic Liposuction(reduces size & fullness of genital area)||1,000|
|Urinary Incontinence(complete. Permanent treatment for the accidental release of urine)||9,300(6 days)||14,300|
|Male Face Lift with neck lift(includes face lift & neck with liposuction to neck, jowls & chin)||2,800||3,750(5 days)||7,600|
|Male Liposuction of lower abdomen(under belly button) & love handles||3,250(5 days)||6,100|
|Phalloplasty (penis enlargement 3-5 cm)||4,500||12,000|
|Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia)(complete. Includes surgery & liposuction, periareolar lift & gland removal)||2,550||1,750||2,250(5 days)||5,500|
|Breast Augmentation||3,250||2,500||3,800(7 days)||8,500|
|Mastopexy(breast lift with implant)||5,400||4,800||4,000(5 days)||7,500|
|Mamoplasty(breast reduction)||5,200||2,000||3,300(10 days)||8,720|
|HEAD & FACE|
|Forehead lift (brown lift)||4,800||1200||1500(5 days)||5,300|
|Fat transfer (face)||1000(1 day)|
|Fat transfer (lip)||750||850(0 days)|
|Facelift & neck||$3,750(5 days)|
|Blepharoplasty(Eyelid Surgery- upper & lower)||2,350||2,500||2,500||5,025|
|Otoplasty(Ear Surgery)||1,500||2,100(6 days)||4,500|
|Neck lift||1,700||1,200(3 days)||9,000|
|Rhinoplasty (nose surgery)||3,500||2,500||3,200(7 days)||5,000 to 12,250|
|Chin Implant||1,000||2,000(6 days)||4,000|
|Cheek Implant||21,00||1,000||1,500(7 days)||6,000|
|SKIN & HAIR|
|Hair Transplant||3,200||3,550||4,575(3 days)||6,400|
|Non surgical skin tightening (Thermage)||2,000|
|Anesthesiologist||Included||Included||Included||400 – 800|